"DUE TO THE CONTINUOUS INCREASE IN THE VOLUME OF CORPORATE DATA AND ITS RESOURCES, ITS CREDIBILITY BECOMES AN EVER-GROWING PROBLEM. SUITABLE TOOLS FOR DATA QUALITY HELP CORPORATE DATA BECOME A VALUABLE CORPORATE ASSET"
When can we say that the company's data is of good quality? When it is accurate, complete, unambiguous, up-to-date, consistent and correct.
Opportunities for change:
- Can you say with certainty that your data is reliable?
- Do you need to constantly verify, correct or supplement your data when making decisions?
MIM solution includes:
- Setting and evaluating data quality criteria
- Data cleaning, elimination of duplicates, increasing data quality based on set criteria
- Monitoring the successfulness of the data quality improving process and sequences
- The database is subject to data quality analysis during processing, followed by the treatment of the detected poor quality data.