"THE ABILITY TO USE THE POTENTIAL OF A LARGE VOLUME OF DATA FLOWS EFFECTIVELY INCREASES THE COMPANY'S COMPETITIVENESS ON THE MARKET"
At present, almost every electrical device is a potential source of valuable data, all employees, preferences data from social networks, etc are the sources of information.
Extracting useful information even from seemingly unrelated data flows contributes to the improvement of internal management or the creation of the competitive advantage of the company.
System solutions called "Big Data" enable much faster processing of large volumes of disparate data compared to traditional database solutions.
Opportunities for change:
- Businesses typically operate a variety of software applications and have sources of data on customer behavior, operational data from smart devices, manufacturing technologies, and sensors
- In order to use this data, it is necessary to design and implement business scenarios, interconnect various data sources effectively and obtain information from their data
- Building traditional database systems for collecting and evaluating large volumes of data and inconsistent information is inefficient and overpriced.
- Added value for the company is an effectively built infrastructure for processing various types of large volumes of data, from various sources, integrated into the operating environment
- The company's management has identified and implemented scenarios of management and data processing for further use
- You can use new data sources easily and flexibly for internal reporting, operational management, but also advanced Business Intelligence functionality (such as various predictive analytics) for the strategic management of the organization.